Attracting high value customers and developing effective marketing programs to help drive business and maintain loyalty are ongoing challenges for retail marketers. Marketers need to be able to find more customers like their most loyal and to more efficiently market to them across multiple channels in a manner that takes into account consumers’ shopping interests and estimated ability to spend on various products and services.
· Reach high potential consumers that are more likely to have the desired financial capacity to purchase your merchandise and the propensity for your brand, products, and services
· Enhance segmentation efforts, CRM systems, and predictive models to better optimize shopper profiles using estimated consumer income and buying capacity as a key element
· Inform communications and advertising strategies for loyalty programs, new store openings, and special offers
· Solutions developed for marketing activities that do not include a firm offer of credit
Some of the solutions are:
Ø RETAILER RECOMMENDATION PROGRAM
Powered by machine learning – App based mystery shopping program that is used to increase retailer recommendations in outlets (Rural and Urban markets)
To incentivize retailers to push for our brand/specific brand information to target brand consumers.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Mystery shopper asks for competition brand and retailers/salesmen needs to recommend our brand to win rewards.
Mystery shopper asks about price of product and retailer needs to give “right” price info.
MARKETING CAMPAIGN LAUNCH
Mystery shopper enquires about campaign looking at poster and retailer needs to give info about campaign.
BRAND EXCLUSIVITY CHECK
Mystery shopper asks for competition brand that we want retailer not to keep at his shop. Retailer gets rewarded if he says that he doesn’t have it.
RETAIL OFFTAKE TRACKING
Weekly short tracking of stock available at shops and matching it with sales figures to calculate outlet wise offtake.
How do retailers rate your product and packaging vise versa response from consumers.
Image Recognition Technology based shelf audit solution.
· Brands that are visible/not visible on shelf.
· How many units of each brand are visible on each shelf.
· Planogram compliance.
COUNT OF BRAND FACINGS
Counting of units of specific brand on a particular shelf.
Proper feedback is obtained about the brand’s visibility at the retail shop.
Ø RETAIL CONNECT
Machine leaning driven app based SAAS solutions which fully automates the services of retail outlets as well as sentiment mapping of retailers.
Digitize your entire retail network through our “retail connect” platform.
Our merchandisers and salesmen use this app to report and manage stock cash as well as POSM.
Map the movement of sentiment of retailers through our machine learning tool over a period of time and correlate with investment and sale.
Ensure branding at all outlets as per guidelines.
Sales v/s sentiment v/s investment
Capture consumer data and generate sales leads and
consumer pull through targeted programs.