Bringing technology solutions into their stores to facilitate:
· Connecting online and offline channels;
· Providing a single customer journey;
· Bringing rich digital content into the physical store;
· Staff productivity and effectiveness.
Salers associates, empowered with product data and rich content, do not need to memorise product details and can effectively and confidently communicate with customers. And customers also benefit as sales associate are able to provide the right information and the right products at the right time.
In favour of retail teams
Retail teams are responsible for many aspects of the day-to day operations, such as management, training and the smooth running of the stores. They are the first to see the benefits when the technology has been implemented.
· Immediate impact with higher conversion and units per transaction. This happens because sales people work faster and more effectively and capture lost sales by offering alternative options instead of saying “No, we don’t have it”;
· Confident, active and professional store staff. Equipped with a solution that provides all product information at their fingertips, sales staff turn into style curators providing their customers with professional styling advice and supporting them in purchase decisions;
· Reinvented store experience. Enhanced store shopping experience is immediately noticed by customers receiving better service and spending less time on product search in stores.
Benefits for e-commerce and digital
With technology empowered salespeople, e-commerce and digital teams get a new sales channel that drives additional revenue and provides more information about the customer.
By giving access to product information and allowing access to customer purchase history, salespeople become brand ambassadors and advise consumers on the most convenient way to purchase both online and offline.
And other stakeholders can also benefit from in-store technology solutions:
· Visual merchandising teams get a convenient tool that simplifies communication and control over stores in real time;
· HR teams get happier and loyal employees who feel confident and professional in their daily activities;
· Merchandising teams do not need to argue about why some products are not selling well: they can simply ask their stores directly and receive an immediate answer;
· Marketing teams can deliver coherent communication of the brand across all channels, including offline.
SOME OF THE SOLUTIONS:
Ø “SMART” PRODUCT DISPENSER
A new format of sampling , buzz marketing and consumer loyalty program in which our dispenser is connected with brand mobile application using which we can dispense cans for consumers.
Like “TWEET FOR A TREAT”
· Consumers need to tweet along with their wish what they would do in free time to get a free beer can.
· Dispenser will give everyone 1 free beer can upon tweeting.
Ø “IRT” BRAND TABLES
Brand showcase table is an “Image Recognition Technology” based table extremely useful at events to create special brand zones where consumers get unique branded experiences as soon as they place the product on table.
· Table will play interactive photos and videos upon touching.
· Table surface can recognise image via IRT.
We are looking forward to understanding your requirements and collaborating for creating a superior business solution that meets your business goals.